I like bad jokes, really terrible jokes. The type that make you groan and/or cringe as soon as you hear the punch line but in such a way that you can’t help but grin a bit.
Maybe that’s just me. Anyway, that’s not the point. Here are 10 jokes that are so, so bad that they’re actually quite good.
1. How does Stephen Hawking refresh after a long day? F5
2. What do you call a French sandal? Philippe Flop
3. Two sausages are sizzling in a pan. One says,
‘Whoah it’s hot in here.’
The other screams,
‘Aaargh, a talking sausage!’
4. Two cows in a field. One says,
The other one says,
‘I was gonna say that.’
5. Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves aren’t Happy.
6. What goes Zub Zub Bang! A bee flying backwards
7. What did the fish say when it swam into a wall? ‘Dam!’
8. What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back? A stick
9. What’s ET short for? Cos he’s only got little legs!
10. What do you call a Mexican with a rubber toe? Roberto
I’m not sure what’s worse… the terrible jokes or the fact I laughed as I was writing this post despite having heard them all before.
Never mind, eh?